Re: [LUG] Windows 10 being downloaded "Just in case"

On 11 September 2015 19:36:44 BST, Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Recounting these revelations aloud make someone sound like a tin-foil
>wearing nutjob, yet they're real - and that's without the data risks in
>central controller, and without the knowledge that the American
>government
>has access to this information and has publically said that they use it
>against non-americans. (And the implication of government funded
>espionage
>to favour american companies cannot be ignored too)

Our government also secretly loves the fact that the main internet sites are run by
non-UK businesses because they can then say that everyone making a Google search is
communicating with a foreign entity which allows different powers to be used.

Tin-foil hats all round :-]

Kevin