Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

On 14/08/15 16:31, Gordon Henderson wrote:
This is what I did too - and a few moments ago, the clunkyness returned...

hello:
loop.enabled = false

Stil false.

pocket:
browser.pocket.enabled = false

Oh dear - FF has changed this to true.

Changed it to false and the clunkyness has gone. Looks like I really need the plugin that Brad suggested afterall.
For what it's worth, my browser.pocket.enabled has stayed false for some considerable time and has survived upgrades and (browser) restarts.

martin