[LUG] Bletchley Park & The National Museum Of Computing... anyone been?

Hi folks,

This Wednesday I'm hoping to visit Bletchley Park and The National Museum Of Computing. I was heading that way to drop my kids off to their mum for a week and it just worked out like a good meeting place and I've always wanted to visit.

I've had a quick browse of the web sites but I wondered if anyone on here has been and could advise how long I should allow for each place?

To be fair I'm interested in the great work they did at Bletchley Park but I'm more interested in the Museum Of Computing with their room full of old machines and mainframes. I expect I'll probably be there all day from about 9:30am ish but I wondered if perhaps they are big enough to warrant a day for each place?

Rob