Re: [LUG] OTT PCI DVB-T freeview card

I've got a TBS 6981 dual dvb-s2 in a myth box. Its been running fine for the past 4 years or so. Not much to say about it, which is what you want in appliance box like that. Anything specific you want to know?

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 20:27Âbad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/07/15 20:01, Mark Croft wrote:
> dear devon lug.
>

> anyone got a spare PCI DVB-T for sale please.
>
> need to upgrade my sisters mythtv computer when i am down in newton
> abbot next week.
>
> mark

Not quite yet - I'm looking at replacing a handful of Hauppauge DVB
cards right now though and should have some free in the next week or two.

To that end, anyone getting FreeSat via Linux setups or similar? Myth,
Kodi, XMBC, etc. It's been a while since I've done a new media PC type
set up made from an actual computer, and this one needs to be able to do
satellite, specifically FreeSat via an old Sky dish.

Anyone done this?

Cheers