Re: [LUG] ArchBang derivative with no systemd - has any one test driven it yet?

On 11/06/15 20:16, Jay Bennie wrote:
> bad apple -> http://bbs.archbang.org/viewtopic.php?id=5364

Hmm, that's pretty interesting but it's a very small and new project as
yet. I like crunchbang/archbang but just don't have much faith they're
ever going to stick around for long. Void has the same problem really.

Just tested springlinux and it was interesting up to the point it failed
to install grub - I mucked around for 5 minutes chrooting and manually
doing it but something is broken in the base system. Only their second
released ISO though, and it did look intriguing.

Cheers