Re: [LUG] Excel Spreadsheet formula

We, myself and mailing list admin.

On 19 Apr 2015 11:03 am, "jay bennie" <jay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i think you me "I" not "we"Â
Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Apr 2015, at 08:03, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sorry bad apples, we reserved the who cares draw for your opinions a long time ago. Perhaps you'd like to try again.

On 19 Apr 2015 2:06 am, "bad apple" <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 18/04/15 19:34, Daniel Robinson wrote:
> Hi folks, perhaps these images and details can help you get an idea for

*stuff*

Others have said this before, and I controversially agree: you might as
well be using SQL at this point. Either hire a Â5/hour work experience
guy to do some VB6 or put up, shut up and do it yourself. Nobody here on
this Linux mailing list is seriously going to give a shit to be fair: I
think this thread should be dumped as "who cares" and nuked.

Sorry Daniel.

Cheers