Re: [LUG] Nano/pico save without exiting

Yeah, it works. It's seems to be a quirk of my setup that is causing ctrl o to behave exactly like ctrl x. Because ctrl o did something, as apposed to nothing, I thought it was doing what it was supposed to, and that I must not understand what that was. But no; it should have been doing what I had expected it to: writing out.

I will trouble-shoot.

Cheers.