[LUG] 20150419 Advice on USB Key live drive, please

Dear folk,
20150419 Advice on USB Key live drive, please

I have set up a Live Linux Mint USB key for someone to use to operate a
hand-me-down MS Windows 7 (illegal OS upgrade) computer for his email
and web browsing.

Fine with persistence set albeit small memory size.
However if I add a separate user name say "Blogs" with password, this
would I believe, allow him alone to access that user and his private
email inside Blogs, as opposed to him and world using machine on Live
linux to browse.
For many reasons , no dual booting set up used.
Any help appreciated.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald