Re: [LUG] Office Modem / Router

On 26 March 2015 at 08:07, Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have been suggested to buy Draytek 2830n for the office and was wondering
> whether to go for the Draytek 2860n for the VoIP. The 2860n is the new
> model, and I was wondering whether to go for it or stay with the old and
> tested

Probably not helpful, but we are running a 2850n here and its been
reliable as usual with Draytek hardware. I'm actually running two
broadbands out of that single router now (FTTP and a backup regular
ADSL)  and with some firewall/traffic rules to say which goes to what
broadband it works nicely. We have around 20 staff here most of them
with PCs many with tablets/phones on wifi and its all good.

I would be tempted to go for the newer one.