[LUG] Office Modem / Router

We will be installing two broadbands in the office: one for data and one
for VoIP and I have been asked to get another router.

Have been suggested to buy Draytek 2830n for the office and was wondering
whether to go for the Draytek 2860n for the VoIP. The 2860n is the new
model, and I was wondering whether to go for it or stay with the old and
tested

Numbers in the office vary between 2-14 mostly with computers and wifi
enabled phones

Does anyone have any other suggestion?

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately