----Original Message----
From: barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 16/03/2015 12:51
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj: [LUG] Separate keyboard for a laptop

I may have mentioned that my desktop computer screen died on me a while
ago and I am now using my laptop, effectively, as a desktop. It stays
put on my desk and is permanently attached to the printer, router etc.

One thing I find irritating  is reaching across the touch-pad area for
the keyboard. So I am wondering about getting a wifi keyboard. I already
use a Logitech wifi mouse so it would perhaps to logical to get a
Logitech keyboard, but I am open to ideas. ( I hate the touch-pad, and
have never used it.) I am assuming then it would just work.

Does anyone on the list have any experience of this please and any
advice? I would be interested to hear what members think.

Incidentally, I am typing this using my old keyboard from the desktop,
which has a USB fitting. This does use up a USB port so would not be an
ideal  permanent solution.

Thanks

Neil