Re: [LUG] Windows 10 on the pi2

On 24/02/15 23:20, Rob Beard wrote:

<snip>

Personally though, I'm sure I'll keep my old Acer Aspire running... it's
been going 6 years* and now has a dead back light but plugged into a
monitor it still works (and runs great with an SSD, not Core i7 quick
but still enough for what I use it for).

Rob

* When I say my Acer Aspire has been going 6 years, it's only had 2
keyboards, 2 batteries, 2 DVD drives, memory upgrade, 3 hard drives and
now an SSD and new heatsink compound a couple of times... I think this
is where Roly mentions the broom which has had 4 new handles and 7 heads
but is still the same broom :-P

Dam, I hate being predictable :-p
Roly.