Subject:        Fwd: Linux Systems Administrator - Contract
Date:   Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:28:50 +0000
From:   Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>

Want to pass this on?

From: "Sam Gibson" <samg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:samg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 24 Feb 2015 17:57
Subject: Linux Systems Administrator - Contract
To: "neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Hi Neil,

My client is looking for an experience Linux Systems Administrator to
start asap. The role will be for 4 weeks â 2 weeks in Exeter and 2 weeks
in Bangalore India. Travel expenses and accommodation expenses will be
paid.

They need administrators with scripting experience (Ansible, Chef,
Puppet etc).

If interested please send a word doc CV asap.

Kind Regards,

Sam Gibson | Senior Consultant | Lynx

t: +44 (0) 1189 123340 <tel:%2B44%20%280%29%201189%20123340> | d: +44
(0) 1189 123346 <tel:%2B44%20%280%29%201189%20123346> | w:
www.lynxrecruitment.co.uk <http://www.lynxrecruitment.co.uk>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/samlynx

http://www.twitter.com/samgibsonlynx

The greatest compliment to my business is referral... If you know
someone who is looking for Technical job opportunities or is hiring,
please give them my name & number.

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender and delete all copies. Lynx Recruitment Ltd accepts no
responsibility for the contents of this email or any attachments.