[LUG] [JOB] Ruby/Rails dev role in Pool, Cornwall

Hi all,

My friends and former colleagues at headforwards are looking for
Ruby/Rails devs.

http://www.headforwards.com/careers/ruby-on-rails-developer/

Based at the Innovation Centre in Pool, which is a nice location in
the middle of all the redevelopment around Heartlands and nicely
kitted out - I still miss the enormous iMac workstation I used there -
the offices also have showers and secure sheltered bike storage, which
I made use of when commuting there by bike from Truro.

The company is really nice too - lots of social activities, really
nice teams of people and founded by experienced agile guys who *get*
agile (even if the client's don't always), who are also heavily
involved in and helped start the Agile on the Beach conferences.

Cheers,

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons