Re: [LUG] Is this another back door for those in power to analyse our data

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:15:32 +0000
Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Eion,

>I don't think you can buy a new car for cash though!

Trying to buy one without using credit seems to confuse some dealers
too:  We had to sign a waiver saying we wouldn't sue them for giving
us bad financial advice!

All nonsense of course;  They do such thing to try and 'persuade' you to
take out the loan.  After all, they get a kick-back(1) for every loan
taken out.

(1)  It's called commission.

--
 Regards  _
Loaded like a freight train flyin' like an aeroplane