Re: [LUG] Not the usual suspects

Hi,

I will be moved over to Zen broadband as per tomorrow, soon after that I will be hooked on to their fibre.

On 2015-02-06 18:18, Daniel Robinson wrote:
Thank you for the multiple choices. Zen seems to offer the product I
actually need at a price point that is much lower than Id expect.
ÂI am surprised however at their sales team opening hours, looks like
I will need to book some holiday.

Hi Dan,

Wasn't sure if you sorted this one out but you can contact them via e-mail at hello@xxxxxxxxx and they can do the whole thing via e-mail. That's how I did mine (phone line and FTTC from Zen).

Rob