Re: [LUG] Pi 2

On 02/02/15 09:00, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 2 Feb 2015, Kevin Peat wrote:

Looks cool. Anyone know when they will ship?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/02/raspberry_pi_model_2/

On sale now.

https://projects.drogon.net/4-pis-on-my-screen-what/

Gordon

cpuinfo - ??? no bogomips? I live for bogomips!
Is it 4* faster than the 1? If so it brings it from the realm of toy to the realm of useful piece of kit! My definition here is running a decent music synth without glitches -think basic musescore playing brandenburg concerto without glitches!
Tom te tom te tom