Re: [LUG] Request mailman configuration change;

On Sun, 1 Feb 2015 16:45:19 +0000
Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

>Ah, it's hosted somewhere without shell access? That does complicate

Yes.  That's how quite a large number of  people have access to it.  The
mailman people are aware, and make mention of certain issues in their
manual.  IDK who the majority users are;  Those with full access (self
hosted) or those that have access via cPanel.

>things certainly.   Mailman has always, to me, been an odd mix of web
>interface and command line (you can't create/delete new lists from the

The web i/f is truly awful to look at.

--
 Regards  _
Loaded like a freight train flyin' like an aeroplane