Re: [LUG] Connecting to another computer on a network

With kubuntu if you right click on the folder from dolphin, select properties and then the share tab you can adjust the settings. If you have not used samba before you should get asked if you want to install it. I find grabbing stuff from the kubuntu folders to windows is fine, but have never managed to get the windows settings right for accessing shared folders from kubuntu.

Simon