Re: [LUG] Bloody politicians! Rant.

This is fairly relevant. I listened to this streamed at the time - yes, all the way through - and find him a very credible speaker with excellent references.Â

http://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2014/31c3_-_6195_-_en_-_saal_g_-_201412272145_-_the_cloud_conspiracy_2008-2014_-_caspar_bowden.html#video

On 14 January 2015 at 14:08, Martijn Grooten <martijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 01:53:21PM +0000, NW wrote:
> As I understand it, if both you and the recipient use protonmail, then
> emails will be automatically encrypted before being sent, and will be
> readable to the recipient only.

Yes, that is correct.

Martijn.