Re: [LUG] Bloody politicians! Rant.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 12:59:42PM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
> I don't feel the need to encrypt all my e-mails

Neither do I, but it's good to note that this means we're effectively
pointing out to those intercepting our emails that the ones we do
encrypt have got something interesting inside.

> but have auto signing
> turned on (I think) so the more of us that do that the better. If it
> helps keep mail secure and know who it is from then I guess that is
> worth the extra effort to set it up.

I'm not sure if signing emails is relevant to the current proposals.

In fact, by signing (and not encrypting) emails it's harder to deny you
ever wrote that.

Martijn.