Re: [LUG] Bloody politicians! Rant.

> On 13 Jan 2015, at 18:39, lug@xxxxxx wrote:
>
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:10:56 +0000, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>>

>> Its very important to monitor all internet chat - how else would these
>> two brothers have communicated  - turning their heads and talking?
>>

> Exactly! It's ridiculous. Next thing you know they'll be banning envelopes
> because it makes letters hard to read.
>
> Governments always think the solution to everything is more law rather
> than trying to deal with the underlying problems.

+1

When people feel incompetent they revert to what they know and feel comfortable with.

I watched panorama and question time tonight. and I saw something interesting in the
detail, there is a common theme in the political rhetoric of isis members from the
uk ->  âwhat future do we have in Britain." "the political class are corrupt.â âWe
are powerless to change it.â

â you would think they were just ordinary but really pissed off people,â right up
until they be head someones son, with the hollow stare of a broken soul, with
nothing left to loose.

Then you listen to question time, where our institutionalised thinkers dance a merry
dance to score political points and avoid any burden of risk.

We need some Churchill to stand up and say something and do along the lines of. âWe
must stand our ground and defend our values. We may suffer losses, but we must also
prevail.â

and he was not well known for being politically correct, some realities are harsh.