Re: [LUG] Monitoring my IP address data

On 13/01/15 12:54, Simon Waters wrote:

On 2015-01-13 11:43, Martijn Grooten wrote:
Wearing my security hat, I think Tom is right to wonder if there is
something lurking on his computer, or his network, that caused the IP
ban. Such an issue obviously wouldn't be solved by getting a new IP
address.
With Martijn here.

If it doesn't show up in the list Martin suggested, Google the IP
address, and then ask the blacklist site which list they use.
<snip>
I cant get in touch with the website - I'm blocked!
Sent an email to info/admin@ ... but no response
I cant find me being blocked anywhere so maybe my IP just changed - but still cant get on the site!
Tom te tom te tom