Re: [LUG] Monitoring my IP address data

On 13/01/15 09:34, Tom wrote:
I've just tried to get onto a web site I infrequently use and been told my IP address has been banned.
Static or dynamic, you might have picked up someone else's if dynamic.
Don't think there is anyway to see what the BT router is spewing out.
If static, look on those black lists for your IP address., if dynamic - restart bt router to get new ip address?

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\