Re: [LUG] Mozilla losing the plot a little bit further

Going a little off subject, I've tried Chromium a few times and every time I ditch it because when I open a link in a new tab, it doesn't. It puts up the new tab in the background and you have to click on it to open. This irritates the hell out of me. Firefox also does this by default but it can be changed easily in tab preferences.  I've looked all over chromium but if a setting is there it is obscure.

George