Re: [LUG] Printing a big picture!

Just to clarify:

The options below will give you an A1 poster (defined in the Poster
Layout section) split over 16 A4 sheets, that you can then stick
together to form an A1 poster.

The alternative is to set A1 in the Page Size and set 210 x 297 in the
Poster Layout section, which will give you an A4 image printed on A1 media.

I have done a screen capture (png) for Photoprint set up for an A2 image
split over 4 A4 sheets to illustrate if you can let me know how to get
it to you?

Phil