Re: [LUG] Rasperry Pi Model A+ released

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, M Dinsmore wrote:

If I bought a single A+ from Farnell it would cost me:
 £15.51
 £ 3.95 P&P
 £ 3.89 VAT
 £23.35 Total

It's better to buy it from cpc.farnell.com

http://cpc.farnell.com/raspberry-pi/raspbrry-moda-256m/sbc-raspberry-pi-model-a-256mb/dp/SC13576?Ntt=raspberry+a%2B

It's £16.84 inc vat with free postage...

Yes I agree it seems crazy that it's cheaper to buy from the personal rather than the business side of Farnell but hope it helps...

Personally, I think you should buy it from Pimoroni with a cool purple coupé case, but I may be biased..

http://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-model-a-with-coupe-royale-pibow

http://unicorn.drogon.net/IMG_20141112_174621.jpg

Gordon