[LUG] Microsoft makes .NET open source, will soon run on Linux (and Mac)

I'm not particularly good at making predictions but 11 months ago I
wrote on this list:

"I personally think that Microsoft moving towards open source is a trend
that we will see more of in the next years"

Today, the company announced it is open sourcing .NET and say the code
will eventually run on Linux and Mac OS X as well.

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/microsoft-open-sources-net-says-will-run-linux-mac/

Good move.

Martijn.