[LUG] Gnome vs Groupon

Hello All,

I don't use the Gnome DE, but that's beside the point:

Groupon are launching a device called a Gnome in what is pretty much the
same market that the Gnome DE is a familiar name.  They've been asked by
Gnome.org to pick a different name, but have refused and even filed more
trademark registrations for their device.

Gnome.org are seeking donations to the cause at;
https://gnome.org/groupon/

Amount raised at the time I viewed was a little over $21,000, which is a
tiny amount for any court case that may ensue.  I've yet to decide on
the size of my donation, but I shall be making one.

--
 Regards  _
No you can't hop into my shower