Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On Sun, 9 Nov 2014 16:26:38 +0000
NW <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Our next meeting is due this coming Saturday 15th November at the
> White Hart starting at 2 pm. As I mentioned in an earlier email this
> is also the day of  Holsworthy carnival. There is usually a
> procession for the young people in the afternoon, but this year this
> has been cancelled.
>
> Th carnival procession itself is due to start at 7 pm so there should
> be not problem for us. I have booked the meeting. Hope to see someone
> there,
>
> Regards
>
> Neil

Further to the above. I have checked and I see that the Fun Fair is
setting up here in Holsworthy from today, Wednesday 12 th till next
Sunday 16th. I had forgotten about that. They do set everything up in
the main car park, but not to worry.

Although it is not obvious the lower section of the carpark can still
be used. So go in the entrance as usual and turn right just in front of
the Memorial Hall. Go down the slope to the lower section.  This will
be free of course on a Saturday afternoon.

Regards,

Neil