[LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

Our next meeting is due this coming Saturday 15th November at the White
Hart starting at 2 pm. As I mentioned in an earlier email this is also
the day of  Holsworthy carnival. There is usually a procession for the
young people in the afternoon, but this year this has been cancelled.

Th carnival procession itself is due to start at 7 pm so there should be
not problem for us. I have booked the meeting. Hope to see someone
there,

Regards

Neil