Re: [LUG] Moving Dropbox to another drive

Hi Brad

On 6 Oct 2014, at 11:02, Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:00:50 +0100
> Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Richard,
>
>> media/Movies/home ext3 defaults 0 2
>
> should be;
>
> /media/Movies/home ext3 defaults 0 2

>         / )           "The blindingly obvious is
>        / _)rad        never immediately apparent"

Thank you so much - I differ to your tag line!!!

Having changed that setting I thought that would then allow me to use that directory
as my home folder but it isn't. The original idea is so that I could use the big
disk for my home folder but Dropbox still won't let me use it. Any ideas please?

Rich