[LUG] Moving Dropbox to another drive

Hi Guys

It's a simple request but not apparently for Dropbox! There is a field in settings
that allow you to set a differently directory for use with Dropbox but not if it is
on a different drive. So having thought about this the best way is probably to move
my home partition. The drive is already formatted and has a number of files on it.
It has been labeled Movies although it contains much more.

So I currently have media/Movies with /home and want to create /media/Movies/home.

I am hoping then to purchase a third hard drive and mirror the contents of Movies to
that drive.

How can I move my user data from /home to /media/Movies/home? I have tried to edit
fstab and mount the Movies/home but it has an error saying that it is not mountable.

Any thoughts please?

Kind regards

Richard Brown
07834 770027