Re: [LUG] Nexus 10 + Cyanogonmod

Great. At least you got it back to stock.
Yeah my initial instructions, re ODIN, were two years out of date. I looked into your model and saw the recommended process involved fastboot. So... Groovy. The whole process seems much easier these days. So... Groovy also.
Lol: your parents nicked it back. We would have got there eventually.

And stop ignoring all those process instructions, you seat pants flyer. This tenancy might not be unrelated from sir's issues.