Re: [LUG] Nexus 10 + Cyanogonmod

Does cyanogenmod really offer huge advantages on a nexus? For sure if I had a samsung device I'd install it as there really is a lot of crapware. I've thought about cyanogenmod on my nexus, but it really doesn't seem to offer much over the basic nexus stuff except cosmetic changes. If there is google supplied stuff you don't want you can root and install titainium backup which will allow you to freeze or delete any unwanted apps.