Re: [LUG] Nexus 10 + Cyanogonmod

Indeed. Lessons hard learned. I hosed an s3 so badly once that the mobo needed replacing. Though in this case a CWM backup would not have helped.

Firstly, wipe cache, and then wipe Dalvik cache. Reboot.
If you are lucky this will be all you need to do. Otherwise, wipe both, install ROM and wipe both again. Reboot, and wait patiently (it will take a while).

Always had Samsung phones personally, so have mostly used ODIN for flashing stock images from a PC to devices without an accessible recovery mod.
There is also Heimdal, which is a Linux version of ODIN. I have never used it but it is apparently getting quite mature.
I have done similar with a Motorola once with another tool. Though I don't know for Nexuseses. Who makes your model?

Incidentally, once your in, and you will be soon, activate developer options and select ART over Dalvik.
And now you effectively have another new phone (err, cuz of the performance increase).