Re: [LUG] Diaspora - Lug website

Ok a few questions here

Can we make more use of

Lug website - to raise general awareness, if so, how, are people willing
to write (I am happy to put stuff on the website)

lug twitter account -  @dcglug

if you use twitter please could you go to the twitter page and the site
perhaps retweet items,  especially the pi jams. it really helps.

If we can get more traffic to the site,  we can make it THE place to go
to for information on alternatives to the main stream social media it
raises OUR profile,  gets more people to pi jams / lug meets,  and makes
the community stronger.

I have said this before,  please send me some info and I will put it on
the lug website,

is it possible to have diaspora.dcglug.org.uk for example, if this is
possible would anyone be willing to raise a hand to volunteer to
maintain it. ?

www.dcglug.org.uk

thanks

Paul