Re: [LUG] Low diskspace on /

Thanks Simon.. that's what I did, the second part that is.  these are the top listed (assuming in size order as below that do sem to get smaller):

Cerce ~ # du -x /|sort -rn|more
9231712    /
5205576    /usr
2181916    /usr/lib
1843864    /var
1783328    /usr/share
1431444    /lib
1313428    /lib/modules
1086380    /var/cache
979212    /var/cache/apt
898768    /var/cache/apt/archives

I think that means /usr is 5Gb?

Julian

On 13/08/14 17:00, Simon Avery wrote:
There aren't that many off root in your setup that aren't listed, why not descend into each one and " du -h --max-depth=1 " ?

Or just run that off root - only shows a summary for each dir.