Re: [LUG] Low diskspace on /

On 13/08/14 12:41, stinga wrote:
On 13/08/14 11:42, Mark Williams wrote:
On 13/08/2014 10:56, Julian Hall wrote:
How would I list the directory(ies) sizes on / please?

du -k <dir>|sort -rn|more

Thanks for that.. how do I tell it to /just/ list / and ignore all my mounted drives? At the moment it's wasting time churning out data on all my other partitions including my NAS box. All I want to know is what directories on / are eating all the space.

(I think I've just partially answered myself though in the mail to bad apple.. /var/cache is 1.1Gb)

Julian