Re: [LUG] Thunderbird From Address in Replies to List

On 11/08/14 00:10, Simon Waters wrote:
On 08/08/14 17:07, Julian Hall wrote:
I'll give it a try anyway and report back what happens.
You can override the sender on a per folder basis in the properties of a
folder.

Not sure how that would get set... but may make sense if it doesn't
"just work".

I can't see anything like that in the folder properties. All I have are General Information and Retention Policy tabs, nothing about specifying the sender.

It's happening on other accounts too.. not just this one. I sent a reply mail to another list earlier without checking and it had defaulted to my primary address, not the one the mail was sent to. Mozilla have done something because I've used Firefox since v1 and it's never behaved like this before.

Julian