[LUG] Thunderbird From Address in Replies to List

Hi All,

Admins will probably have noticed that once or twice emails have come from my primary account, not this one, and it happened again just now. The reason is that Thunderbird appears to have changed its behaviour in replying to emails. Normally if I get a mail from the LUG it arrives addressed to linux@.... and when I click reply the From address is the same account. However Thunderbird has developed a nasty habit of defaulting the From address to my main account, which is a pain in the backside for all concerned.

Any ideas how to stop it please, or do I have to keep making sure it's does its job properly before clicking Send?

Kind regards,

Julian