[LUG] Chromium Browser

For reasons which are not relevant here I had to install a second
browser. My default is Firefox. So I decided to install chromium. Well
it does run the one program that I need occasionally. Perhaps FF will
work after the next update. But chromium ...

Is it just me? What a horrible browser. I know I can not expect it to
be an exact copy of FF but ...

I can't find any way to bring up a menu bar

I can't find any equivalent to about:config

The eight little boxes which are supposed to keep a note of my most
used sites, I can't find any way to remove them.

Clicking the x on the only tab closes the program instead of just
removing the contents.

I must go on using this browser just for the one application which, at
the moment, does not work properly in FF. But each time FF is upgraded
I will check it again to see if it now works.

Meanwhile, is there actually anyone on the list who likes chromium
browser?  Really ...???

unbelievable,

Neil