Re: [LUG] Anyone on the Alsa project?

On 01/08/14 19:02, bad apple wrote:
On 01/08/14 18:40, Tom wrote:
I'm trying to register on http://www.alsa-project.org but it keeps
saying the answer to
"Version of linux kernel stable (longterm) release at 2013-06-10?" which
must be 3.4 is wrong
I've tried other answers but no luck.
Can someone help or get in contact with them
Tom te tom te tom

As long as there isn't some confusion between American and sane date
format, you're completely right of course. I can't get into the site
either, and have also tried filling in different version strings just to
check.

Love the way they've neglected to provide any contact information on
their site...

I've signed up to the develop mailing list so I'll report the problem there and then see if I can bullshit myself into getting my AKAI EIE working on Linux!
Tom te tom te tom