Re: [LUG] Updated data for FTTC in Devon & Somerset

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:36:56 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

>A lot is to do with the number of houses each cabinet supplies - or has

Understandable and perfectly reasonable.

But why mark areas that have no property as "under consideration"?  That
makes no sense to me.  It makes the map look better though (for certain
values of better).

>the potential to supply. So knowing where your cabinet is and what it

Straight line, about half a mile.  Via copper, about two thirds.

>They would get a nice juicy FTTP order from me if they were doing my
>cabinet.

I'd consider it, certainly.

>But you never know - they might change their minds - maybe.

More than once.  Probably.  Must be a woman.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
I'm not here for your entertainment