Re: [LUG] Updated data for FTTC in Devon & Somerset

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:17:39 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

>And joy of joys.... I'm in a thin strip of "Out of Program". A strip
>litreally 30 metres wide bordered by big areas of "Under Consideration".

Although my area of "out of program" is wider than yours, the surrounding
area of "under consideration" is specious.  Why?  Because it carefully
selects areas with no residential properties in and avoids the villages
and hamlets where properties actually exist and are occupied.

--
 Regards  _
I hope I live to relive the days gone by