Re: [LUG] Updated data for FTTC in Devon & Somerset

Well, that is frustrating for me, too.Â

On these maps, my home is covered by "Commercially covered" which means the regional funders running that site cannot help fund rollout.

So I go to openreach who have the area is "Exchange upgrade being evaluated as part of a government funded programme."

So... BT want funding to do it (They're doing the town the exchange is in, Bovey - just not my nearest village and home of my Cab, Hennock), and the funders say they can't fund it because there's a commercial interest. I don't know who that commercial interest is - any idea how to find out?

And to rub salt into the wounds, about 300 meters down the valley, they're on the "Getting it soon" list. Tempting to run some cat5e along the hedges...