Re: [LUG] Fab Lab - Raspberry Pi Introduction - Exeter Central Library

Sorry to hear the electronics was not to his taste - tis a tricky subject to
build something that is not trivial and yet not complex. And keep everyone on
track - but hey ho.

Anyway, yes I was suprised the Pi Introduction was on the same day as the Pi
Jam, I assume Simon from the library will do the Pi intro. On a positive the
Fablab is getting "other" people involved and I hope they will run many more
things in the future. If anyone has a subject they want to talk on for the
Fablab then feel free to volunteer.
Also of course it helps to raise the profile of the Pi Jam too.

One day I think it might be fun to have several talks at once that people can
move round and do more than one so making the day of it, Say, if we had the
Fablab room, the meeting room and the big lecture room upstairs.

Anyway, I'm not around this weekend, but have a good one.

Trevor