Re: [LUG] New Raspberry Pi ...

On 15/07/14 09:48, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014, Tremayne, Steve wrote:

Nice review there Gordon.

Same price too, I notice... I wonder whether CPC will be selling off older models "cheap" - doubtful as I'd buy 5 ;o)

The main distys ran down their stock prior to the B+ launch, but there are many of the smaller ones - e.g. Aria offering them at a discount now.

http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/Raspberry+Pi+Model+B++%28512MB+RAM%2C+UK+Model%29+?productId=60002

£17.94 inc. VAT. That's an extremely good deal!

Not many left though ;-)
Out of stock already!

Julian