Re: [LUG] New Raspberry Pi ...

Nice review there Gordon.

Same price too, I notice... I wonder whether CPC will be selling off older models
"cheap" - doubtful as I'd buy 5 ;o)

Nice cases you found there too... I might see whether my pocket money can stretch to
those

I notice that they've changed the SD socket to a MicroSD one... as I have a poorly
Pi with various elastic bands keeping the SD Card in... what's your opinion on the
new socket? More robust?

My only (minor) concern is for those people who've got to re-do all their hardware
projects to fit the new profile... but why shouldn't the Pi be any different to the
rest of technology...