Re: [LUG] Fwd: A powerful new way to speak out

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:09:30 +0100
Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

>I hope this whole privacy issue becomes an election issue - I really do.

Cat amongst the pigeons time (maybe);  Did you know anyone can get a
certified copy of anybody's birth, marriage or death certificate?

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually